We are trying to cut our food budget by around 100.00 this month. The first thing I’ve done is to use what we have. I’m really bad about making sure I have more than enough, and cook for an army! lol! Things must change around here, but I’m not sure how all of it will go.
This week I’m cooking these meals from my freezer and pantry, without buying much more than I must have to complete the meal.
- Monday: NY Strip (about $8 for 6 steaks) Baked Potatoes and Salad
- Tuesday: Grilled Chicken, pasta salad
- Wednesday: Grilled Pork Chops, mashed Potatoes and salad
- Thursday: Mexican
- Friday: Homemade Pizza
- Saturday: Homemade Vegetable Beef Soup, homemade bread
- Sunday: Chicken and Dumplings
For more menus go check out OrgJunkie!